The Resource Echo
- Statement of responsibility
- a novel by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 -- Juvenile fiction
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Children -- Juvenile fiction
- Fate and fatalism -- Fiction
- Mexican Americans -- Segregation -- California -- Juvenile fiction
- California -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- Harmonica -- Juvenile fiction
- Fate and fatalism -- Juvenile fiction
- Germany -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Juvenile fiction
- Pennsylvania -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction
- Gifted children -- Juvenile fiction
- Music -- Juvenile fiction
- Music -- Fiction
- Segregation in education -- United States -- Juvenile fiction
- Germany -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Fiction
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- Harmonica -- Fiction
- Family life -- Fiction
- California -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction
- Pennsylvania -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- Lost in the Black Forest, Otto meets three mysterious sisters and finds himself entwined in a puzzling quest involving a prophecy, a promise, and a harmonica. Decades later, as the second World War approaches, the lives of three children -- Friedrich in Germany, Mike in Pennsylvania, and Ivy in California -- become interwoven when the very same harmonica lands in their lives. All the children face daunting challenges: rescuing a father, protecting a brother, holding a family together. Pulled by the invisible thread of destiny, their solo stories converge
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Americas Book Award for Children's and Young Adult Literature, 2016.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2017.
- Kirkus Prize for Young Readers' Literature, 2015.
- Notable Books for a Global Society, 2016.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2015
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ec 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Echo
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Echo
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.warren.lib.in.us/resource/nUFnhknQ1ic/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.warren.lib.in.us/resource/nUFnhknQ1ic/">Echo</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.warren.lib.in.us/#WPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.warren.lib.in.us/">Warren Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Warren Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...